How to Improve Concentration and Focus
Mindfully Serene was founded in May 2015 by Dr Lise Saugeres, Doctor of Social Sciences specialising in mindfulness training and coaching. At Mindfully Serene we will teach you both mindfulness principles and practical tools so you can apply mindfulness to your everyday lives. We will gently guide and support you through different mindfulness techniques and will help you start and maintain a regular mindfulness practice to improve your health and well-being.
Our vision is to help people have more calm, peace and fulfilment in their lives.
How are we Different?
- Firstly, as a social scientist teaching mindfulness, we use empirical-based evidence in all our training.
- Secondly, as a result of our expertise in both mindfulness and social research methods we are able to conduct evaluations of the mindfulness training programs that we deliver in the corporate sector in order to obtain research-based evidence about their impact on their employees, workplace performance and the culture of the organisation.
- Thirdly, we also use our social research background to evaluate and constantly improve our community and corporate courses and workshops based on the experiences and feedback of the participants.
- Fourthly, we provide an after sales program where we offer discounted additional follow-up sessions to our mindfulness courses and training programs should you need additional support and guidance with mindfulness practice.
- Fifthly, we can combine mindfulness techniques with coaching and NLP tools and techniques depending on your needs in individual coaching to help you achieve your full potential in any area of your life.
For more information about Dr Lise Saugeres, the founder of Mindfully Serene click here.